CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

enjoy reading =))


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

xoxowawa

xoxowawa

My better half *winks*

Friday 9 January 2009

New Years Eve 2009!!







Hey guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! So long 2008..

Haha saya tauu, saya selalu aherrr mempost.

Saya andang beginii punyaa hehe

Uhh its already 2009. I think im getting older..hehe

Im writing here to tell you that my new year was actually sucks *sigh

I was supposed to be in Labuan but unfortunately Yul kata tix abes..

( kitanii terlewat sedikit yea babe ) d Brunei tah sajaa hihihi

I was celebrating it with Matt and I bumped into Rahmah d Pantai Jerudong dengann konco-konconya hehe tidak lupa jugakk dgn cinta diaa x)

So we watched the fireworks dsana.

The fireworks were great actually.

Yeahh not forgetting, meet up didi and manzz sana jua but sudah abes fireworks baru tah ada cucunda didi ahh..

maklumlahh she wanted to spend her time with Manzz pasal

anniversary drg 1st January ahh.. hihihi

After that I went to Yuls room d centrepoint.

Nda lama lah I stayed there. Around 3am I went hum.

See.. boring kan my new year ahh.

Later xoxowawa *cheers

0 comments: