CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

enjoy reading =))


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

xoxowawa

xoxowawa

My better half *winks*

Thursday 8 January 2009

Happy and cant wait to see everyone on MONDAY!!

Hey guys.
im back *cheers
eh ehh kamuuu, kamu tau wpa??
i passed my exams waa hehe
happy berabes saya..
padahal paper LND atuu nda me jawab betul betul
but thank god it was okay..
bagiii sasak kalii ahh nunggu result aa.
dari monday and anii barutah out.
sekali i was asleep tadi petang from 1pm to the time
that i got a msg from Wall-e.
ya kata results are out.
panic berabesss me sampai paneng anii waa.
imagine tah bangun mengajut.
masehh jua in lalaland tu hehe
sekali i texted everyone that results are out but
malangnya my car mami pakai so nde dapat pigi UBD.
and fortunately Rahmah pigi UBD and i asked her tarus to check for me.
I got a C. alhamdulilah.
and i cant wait to get back to campus this MONDAY!!! uhh tiring plg but i missed everyone.
okay i think thats it for today. il update lge hee
-xoxowawa-

0 comments: