CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

enjoy reading =))


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

xoxowawa

xoxowawa

My better half *winks*

Thursday 26 February 2009

i hate Thursday *sigh

dont ask me why cos im gonna tell you why..
  • Cos' its Thursday~~ duhhh
  • Cos' class till 5pm!! imagine that. From 8am *Didnt turn up fo my Maths tadii pagii *winks
  • Cos' classes nyaa boreng2 pluss 'anuu' (org2nya saja faham tu) lge menyasakkan.
  • Cos' theres a lot actually but lupa sudah saya..
What did I do today? Umm we had lunch d T2 with Batt ladies and with my baby, Matt.
Barutah lunch sama matt. Eversince he got posted as a military police anii, jarang wawa jumpaa.
Selalu saja rinduu. wasehh =pp

After that ada Malay tutorial. alamakkk!!!! rasa malas kan masukk but it was Kays presentation. So yeaahh.. hmm
At 3 till 5 ada Malay lecture lagiii. SEE packed berabess waa Thursday aa. ANNOYED SAYA!!
After 5 barutahhh ilang sasakness aa cos' Matt picked me up from campus hehe
Love you behh!!
Sekalii we went hum tarus. to hs place i mean and lampauuu nalehh, i slept in hs car till we got hum. Pastuu sambung sleep lge drumah matt. till 10pm!!! haha banarrr i sleep. nalehhhh waa.


And darii the day before Thursdayy wawa mauu mamam sushiii *sigh
Hopefully jadilah ds sat nite with the girls.

Nyummmm nyummm~~~~

i guess thats it for todayy.. xoxowawa


0 comments: